SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gettin' Old and Whipped
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd post some pics... I've not been around the forum much since my car has been busted, and all the other stuff, but I'm gonna get some estimates this week. I can't stand not driving it (or auto-xing it) anymore.

·
Registered
207 Posts
ouch, i bought my Nx with a big ol' dent above the rear wheel but i payed the cash to bring it back. What happened by the way?

·
Gettin' Old and Whipped
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Slid into a tractor-trailer during snow storm. There is nothing structurally or machanically, damaged, though.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Whoa, did you roll your egg?
NX2000-Germany said:
outch not good.....

but man there are people who crash there cars really hard....

:D

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Damnit, Kelly. I wondered where you had been hiding. Hope to see the NX back on its feet, soon. Doesn't look too terribly bad, and is very fixable. Just take your time and do it right.

You'll really appreciate the car once it's back on the road.

·
Registered
295 Posts

·
Banned
656 Posts

Great owned pic....How would you like to be that student driver?! :(

And that SRT-4 is FUUUUGED up!!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Originally posted by NastyNX2K:
These pictures are a testimony of the the strength of the NX
Yeah, definately, that rolled NX doesn't look too bad does it? I've always thought that Nissan's in general seem to be a more solid car than most - just feel the difference when you close your door, feels nica and solid, not light and tinny like some other modern small cars.... I used to drive a 2000 model Nissan Pulsar (N15 chassis) and it was felt the same.

Kelway, good luck on the repair man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts