SR20 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this car off of Mike S. of Motivational Engineering. Mike and Dave are very good guys, I reccommend them to anyone getting work done on their nissans or domestic drag cars.

This is a 91 se-r with a swapped bluebird that has about 20k miles on it. T25 turbo, running 9 lbs. of boost. Forge Motorsport FMIC, JWT ECU, UR 2 pulley set, JWT 1st gen S3 cams, ES motor mounts. Shortened Koni's sitting on sportlines. Custom downpipe to 3 inch mandrel exhaust with magnaflow muffler. Autometer boost and volt gauges. Autometer shift light. Apexi turbo timer with a/f, o2, and volt gague built in. JWT pressure plate and Clutchmasters disc. Avenir intake manifold and plenum, flex a lite dual fan. NX2000 radiator. Courtesy FSTB, Active Tuning RSTB. Fiber Images CF hood, se-r wheels. Short shifter and The intake and intercooler piping is made of stock nissan parts. Also has ice cold a/c :biggthump

I drove the car from Motivational Engineering in LA all the way to Tampa. I got a ticket 30 miles from Tampa- go figure. Enjoy the pics!

Camping in Texas:

Hurricane Katrina damage. A house was sitting on those stilts.

·
TeSeR36
617 Posts
Nice car..looks real clean...I'm no fabricater or anything but I think they could have done a better job on those pipes...but besides that it looks real nice

·
I'm Coming For You
1,335 Posts
Nice car, you would think that the car would be sitting on a stiffer suspension taking into consideration who you bought the car from. Anyways looks good, how long was the ride?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I was surprised he was running the sportlines too. I might swap in prokits or coilovers, dunno yet.

Driving time was about 35-38 hours. Total duration was 5 days 2 hours. I had no problems until I got into FL. The alternator bracket broke, and the belt came off. I knew it was the alt when it happened, cos the battery and ebrake light came on, plus my voltage went down to 12. I pulled off the road, and just as the volts went down to 11, I ran into a nissan dealership. I spent the night in the car, and the next day they tell me they don't have the bolts necessary to finish the job. I had to wait until the next day- over 38 hours in Pensacola alone. Bummer, but at least it wasn't anything major.

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
Very sweet. Love it. Nice sleeper. :biggthump

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
lovin the look of the car. I think the piping should be redone.. there could quite possibly be boost leaks. overall, dope ride YO!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
u can clock the turbo upwards but i think u gotta modify the WG bracket. then u can get the bb t25 outlet pipe and u'll probably only need about 3 U bends.

·
SR20 owner since 93
3,345 Posts
Yeah, I seen this also on ebay.....Nice ride

1 - 14 of 14 Posts