1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
very nice and clean!!!!!

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
Has the rear bumper cover been replaced/repainted?

The reason I ask is the bumper is painted black on the lower half same as the NX1600. The NX2000 rear bumper was painted all one color except for the grey wrap around at the top. At least my '91 NX2000 was.

Jus' wonder'n :confused:

By the way, sharp rims. What type are those? Look similiar to the ones I had on my NX2000. Mine were called Racing Speed. Sold them to a Classic owner a few months ago.

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a few panels on the car have been repainted. I have inspected ( and did the day i bought it, had it apart on the dealer's lot.. was not going to buy something that had been piled) and I am 99% sure it has not been piled. I imagine it was replaced about the same time the dealer took the *shudder* hitch off...
Car has had a long awkward life I do believe!

The wheels are sparco wheels... I bought them used and I cannot find them anywhere!
later

G

·
Hey, how much are you asking for your NX? The reason I ask is because I'm getting ready to sell my 200SX SE-R (with all the mods) and I want an idea of how much I'm going to pay for an NX in good condition (like yours). TIA,

-Andy Boyles, AZ
'95 200SX SE-R w/ goodies ;) (and for sale)

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
No air-bag?

Why did you remove the air-bag man? I don't understand why ANYONE does that...:confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts