SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just finished my bb turbo kit install and here are some pics, take a look!

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Nice job! Did you have that inlet pipe custom made?

C

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
very nice setup. is that custom piping?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Ic piping was used on a pulsar my brother bought. It needed very little to fit the Nx. I added on a little bit of piping to the hotside of the ic piping and it all fit.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
chriscar said:
Nice job! Did you have that inlet pipe custom made?

C
That is the GP trick for the intake pipe. It is the filter portion of a CAI for a Honda Accord. It fits perfectly and for $40 on ebay you can't go wrong. We sold the filter and have the couplers/clamps it came with as extras.

brent

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
coach said:
That is the GP trick for the intake pipe. It is the filter portion of a CAI for a Honda Accord. It fits perfectly and for $40 on ebay you can't go wrong. We sold the filter and have the couplers/clamps it came with as extras.

brent
I knew you'd reply here for me Coach! :)

I had a feeling it was a GP dealie. Tell me specifically what year Accord to look for on eBay.

Thanks

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
I think it was a 1990-93 Accord CAI kit. Plentiful on Ebay and super cheap. Heck after shipping it was still under $45 and all aluminum piping. We only have to add the recirc fitting still and that is it.

brent

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts

·
Banned
656 Posts
OMG....Preston, I am in love with your car! Never liked sapphire blue when Chris had the car, but now...it's my favorite. Seems to have a little more blue in it than before. And those rims fit perfect on the car. This is the perfect egg IMO (once you get rid of the amber corners :p)

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Yeah, we need a good condition from spoiler to get painted to match and the amber corners are going to be replaced using the miata ones. The trick that was posted a while ago.

Brent

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha, i am mighty glad i bought that car from chris. THe couple layers of wax is probably helping that blue show through

1 - 20 of 32 Posts