SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

can someone host the pics again till my friend puts them on his server? thanks

It hasn't been coated yet! take a look and enjoy.

[This message has been edited by Yellow4g63 (edited 07-31-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Yellow4g63 (edited 08-02-2001).]

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Here Andy let me help out.

304 SS equal length header with Collector & Straight t4 flange By Bruce Collins.

------------------

Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Speedpro coming soon bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. Equal length stainless steel manifold. Fortified Tranny. DAMN VILLIANS.

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Well there you go fellas and gals, ALL comments welcomed. Also you can view more pics of the manifold at the web site listed below. Enjoy Gents. Laterz

Mike Collins Turbo Classic
http://geocities.com/yellow4g63/sr20det.htm

[This message has been edited by PSSSHHHGOESMYSR20 (edited 08-01-2001).]

·
G-unit
1,132 Posts
Yummy, looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt!!!!! Keep us updated on it, and the car it goes in.

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
That would be my car, Ill keep you informed, Im expecting a lot from this thing. It's plain awesome.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by skyliner:
Yummy, looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt!!!!! Keep us updated on it, and the car it goes in.</font>
Mike Collins, turbo classic

Http://www.geocities.com/yellow4g63

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
I got a question. Did you do research on pipe size and lenght to maximize its potiential or did you just throw together some pipes? What kind of math and or trial and error did you go though?

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yellow4g63:
hahah I didn't know they would show up for you mike??!?!? where did you put them?</font>
I found some place called clubphoto.com and they host pics that actually work, unlike Photpoint. So are you back now or what man?

Mike

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
***I got a question.**

I have answeres.
***Did you do research on pipe size and lenght to maximize its potiential or did you just throw together some pipes?***

No we did reaserch, Prior experience in building turbo headers for Turo and NA porsches, H22 Turbo Preludes, and Of course My Se-R. We also got the imput from other seasoned Manfiold manufactures, and that is the size and length we came up with.

***What kind of math and or trial and error did you go though***

This Header will be going through a series of dyno test as well as Integrity test, but A manifold has never cracked Has never had a manifold come back. Im not worried about the structual integrity, Im just ready to make some power with a beautiful product.

Mike Collins Turbo Classic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts