1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE stock, slow, and for sale
93 NX2000 Quaife ATB diff, JWT clutch, SMC short shifter, front STB, front ES control arm bushings, JWT POP charger, B14 SE-R wheels as soon as I get my tire swappin' done

·
_______
2,170 Posts
It's a '93! I didn't realize that until I saw the dash. I find it really weird when I drive my friend's '93, because the speedo and tach positions are switched (i.e. in my '92, the tach is on the left)

The car looks great! No dents or anything. You going to rustproof it with an oil spray to make sure it stays that way?

Pearlene will want it back now

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Ben! Looks awesome!

You're making me want to fix the fender on my autox slut.
I don't have the money for that!!

If you wouldn't mind, could you send me a rough estimate of what the body work cost? I'm thinking of getting a used fender and trying to make mine look decent.

[email protected]

------------------
Paul
'92 NX2000 w/ mods

·
Registered
92 Posts
That looks GREAT. is that the original color? I have a white 92, I hate the way the door ding/guard is a different color than the body (white on grey)

I for one am envious

Harp

·
egg-less
348 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mciin1:
...I hate the way the door ding/guard is a different color than the body (white on grey)...</font>
I also have a white 92 NX2K, and I, too, didn't like the gray. When I had it repainted last year, I kept the white, but the gray is now GM Indigo metallic blue. I like it MUCH better now!

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Nice job Ben. No more basket case for you! You are a hard working guy, cool to see that you don;t **** around, you start a project and yyou follow through! BTW is the idle high or was your foot on the gas

late,
wes

·
Old
744 Posts
Looks really good! Is that plain black or black emerald?

------------------
96 200SX SE-R
94 Sentra XE-Sold :(
pix

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
So that's what happens when the drivers side airbag pops out. It literally rips the fornt right off of the wheel. Wow!

Very nice. Especially the slate pearl grey. I have only seen one that color here in Ohio. Seems to be a rare color.

------------------
Brandon
'96 G20 ($tillen/K&N intake, '91 intake cam, 17 degrees, custom 2.25" Borla cat-back exhaust)

·
Registered
909 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mciin1:
That looks GREAT. is that the original color? I have a white 92, I hate the way the door ding/guard is a different color than the body (white on grey)

</font>

Mine matches
BTW that looks bad ass Ben!!!

------------------
MarC
93 NX2000
JWT POP charger
15.5 1/4 mile

·
egg-less
348 Posts
Hey Ben,

Nice job on getting the NX back; looks great!!

BTW, I now work on an NX at work (NX6820).

"I'm the luckiest guy in the WORLD!!!"

We should get together and have a Unisys/NX geek-out! LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts