SR20 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey what are the dimensions of the intercooler. That looks tight. I'm wonderin why you left that little piece/line of bumper on in the middle of the intercooler...Take that **** off!! Floss that intercooler.

[This message has been edited by CruznSER (edited 01-26-2001).]

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
I think they call is the SUper AFC, not sure why, maybe it comes with a cape.

Nice job guys, did you make that manifold? Kinda looks like it. Hows it running now?

------------------
late,
wes
my site

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The intercooler is 20X10X2.75 without the endtanks. He made the Manifold all by himself. The only thing thats not custom is the parts hahaha. Yeah we are usin the super AFC to control. We are using it for the bigger injectors the 270's. At 1st the car didn't like the 370's but with the AFC the car learned. But then the Factory computer relearned so we went from -38% to -7% for low speed driving. We had a bad Idle but found out it was a leaking injector (we didn't change the Orings from the Silvia). Fixed that and it's all good now.

Ohh the little space, Belive it or not Hardly anyone see's the intercooler HAhAhah I guess cause it's not a Honda. Gives the car the sleeper look.

------------------

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey Yellow,

How much overall did your friend get all his parts for? Turbo, intercooler, piping, oil lines, tial wastegate, BOV and whatever I have left out. Car looks tight. By the way, when will you go to Jim Wolf to have that computer tuned?

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think he spent $3300 for everything. He is going to go with a Speedpro Aftermarket ECU or TEC II. The Tail waste gate was $200, The I/C core was $300+ 75 each for the end tanks (HK$) The turbo was free from one of his friends. I forgot how much all the matirals cost. Ohh the AFC was $320, boost controler was $220, Turbo timer was $89, 370cc injectors were $120, Blitz BOV was $89. hmm

------------------

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CruznSER:
Hey Yellow,

How much overall did your friend get all his parts for? Turbo, intercooler, piping, oil lines, tial wastegate, BOV and whatever I have left out. Car looks tight. By the way, when will you go to Jim Wolf to have that computer tuned?
</font>
Jim wolf whos that?
Stand alone for me.

Mike Collins USN. Turbo Classic.

[This message has been edited by PSSSHHHGOESMYSR20 (edited 01-30-2001).]

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was planning on doing that myself but never had the money. Now come on you see a Paseo are you thinking ohh might be fast? hahaha hell no you think ahh another kill for my belt. I know another guy in Cali that has the 4AGE 20 valve in a 93 corolla. He Ran 14.9 with just filter an Exhaust. That Paseo Should be a 14.6 ot 14.7 it's alot lighter
Good thing not alot of people know about that motor.

------------------

G

·
There is a guy here in phoenix that has a twincharged corolla. 4AGZTE. He has both a supercharger and the turbo on there. That engine (4age) can handle pretty much anything you throw at it. Awesome lil motor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts