SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
SE-R Mana
759 Posts
He's got '93-'94 outer tail lights on a '91-'92. LOL. I have the '93-'94 inner tail lights on my '91 SE-R.

Looks nice and clean but I noticed a lot of rubber pieces were painted over with white paint (spoiler trim, mirror trim, rear side window moulding). This may be an aesthetic problem later if the paint starts to crack off.

It sure must be nice to have a brother with the same passion for the classics as yourself.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Storm88000 said:
I like it all except the different colored gas tank flap, it breaks up the very clean look.
Same thoughts on the fuel door, but overall clean car.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
LMAO!! I can't believe that car looks so much better now. Serban is going to trip himslef out when he sees it! The gas tank door has a carbon fiber sticker on it :) Thats MAD JDM YO!

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Looks good, looks very naked!

-Josh

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
it was mine before serbans an yes the door is carbon fiber sticker... i actually like it without the moldings but paintin th window trim was a mistake that car has had 6 engines in it. sad situation
oh an 3 trannys.

that car is a Whore.

the passenger side brake light still has a crack on the lower right corner.. lol

car still looks fukin hot to me.

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
i like the painted mirrors and moldings. they make it look very clean. gotta get rid of the cheesehead sticker on the fuel door though. ;)

overall, a clean looking B13!

·
Registered
803 Posts
I like the lack of all the molding and white classics are my favorite. Is he planning on it getting resprayed all one shade of white, then I'd say it's clean.

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
lol.. that car was my DET donor car! It looks pretty good with the B14 rims. I never really got any pics of it. It was on jack stands most of the time :(

Thats the only decent pic I have of it...lol

If you look closesly, you will see all the SR20 cars I have owned in that one pic :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts