1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
8300RPM sure is fun
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
LoSe-R
908 Posts
what kind of digital camera is it? The pictures are great and so is the car!

·
91 SE-R
228 Posts
Monsoon said:
http://www.sr20deforum.com/monsoon/

seems i maxed out my allowed data transfer at geocities, so they took my site down for like an 'hour' or something. whatever. anyways, those are pictures i took with my new digital camera. i'm so gosh darn proud! ;)

btw, thanks for uploading them ben.

http://monsoon_ser.tripod.com/2001_1225_130759AA.AVI

there's a video for your enjoyment. :D
Very nice. Where'd you find it and what kinda deal did you get? How many miles? Did previous owner know what they had?

Congrats!!!

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
super! are you parting out the old se-r? what are you doing with the motor, and the interior parts? are the seats better than the NX seats?

·
8300RPM sure is fun
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
right now the car is still in my ownership, and it will be for a couple more weeks. i have plans of transferring some parts off the black se-r that aren't corroded or lost all the paint on them. i'm not sure on what i'm going to do with it after that.

okay. i found the car in baltimore maryland on cars.com. it had 102k on it and the owner wanted 3295. well, we flew out there that weekend and bought the car (at the airport) for 3100 and drove it home. :)

the digital camera is a fuji 2800 finepix. it has 6x optical zoom with 2x digital zoom. it's a 2.1 megapixel camera, and has the capability to record a 60 second video and can record sound as well. it freaking owns. i just got it today. :D

·
91 SE-R
228 Posts
Monsoon said:
right now the car is still in my ownership, and it will be for a couple more weeks. i have plans of transferring some parts off the black se-r that aren't corroded or lost all the paint on them. i'm not sure on what i'm going to do with it after that.

okay. i found the car in baltimore maryland on cars.com. it had 102k on it and the owner wanted 3295. well, we flew out there that weekend and bought the car (at the airport) for 3100 and drove it home. :)

the digital camera is a fuji 2800 finepix. it has 6x optical zoom with 2x digital zoom. it's a 2.1 megapixel camera, and has the capability to record a 60 second video and can record sound as well. it freaking owns. i just got it today. :D
Congrats on the great Christmas gifts for your and yours!!

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
Awesome find Monsoon! That car looks immaculate! Seeing an SE-R always brings a smile to my face! :)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
AH, YES!!!!!

You are all converting!!!!!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
SmoothDaddyFig said:
AH, YES!!!!!

You are all converting!!!!!!!

i can see what is going on. i think i would rather have mine a 93 classic in black with no sunroof.that would be the perfect SR20 IMHO

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Monsoon said:
wow smoothdaddy, i like your grill. did you have someone make it or did you make it yourself?
Thanks!! :D
I MADE IT MYSELF. :D It looks alot better in person, too.

·
/// God Speed! ///
1,917 Posts
Monsoon Nice car. I wish mine was that clean. I also wished I had a red Classic instead of a white one.. owe well.

Smooth,
you gotta remove that license plate bracket, it is taking away from the custom grill....or put a cool 1/2 license plate with Nismo or Nissan or it.

Darren

1 - 14 of 14 Posts