SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get one of those antennas that mount on the pillar by the windshield, I believe they were stock on NX in other countries, as picture here....

·
Finnish Nut
171 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Natboy789:
do you know where I can get that hood scoop. thanks</font>
From Carcept

·
Registered
521 Posts
I want a scoop like that to let my intercooler breathe, and as far as the antenna, I think it came off of a geo I had a geo tracker with an antenna like that, and my freinds geo storm has one like that.

------------------
1991 NX2000 W/SR20DET SWAP,HKS filter,3" EXHUAST,E.S. BUSHINGS, act clutch, blitz turbo timer, boost controller

NX 1600 INTAKE,AND EXHUAST

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Anyone ever pick up a summit? Those hood scoops are all over the place. Dont know why anyone would want one tho, not very functional. As for the antenna I bet its another car's antenna. Like a honda, so go rip one off a car in a junkyard.

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
That was the stock location for NX's not in the US.

Went I was getting some repairs made on my '91 NX (no longer own), the body shop actually gave me the option to have the fender replaced with the JDM version. It had no antenna hole on the passenger fender, but for some dumbass reason it was more expensive so I stuck with the US oem fender.

------------------
Brandon
'96 G20 ($tillen/K&N intake, '91 intake cam, 17 degrees, custom 2.25" Borla cat-back exhaust)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah Nismo is right. That's where the NZ spec cars (read JDM) have em. Much better place in my opinion as the driver can easily reach to retract for listening to the radio in the carwash....

[This message has been edited by NZ91NX (edited 10-15-2001).]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts