SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the past few months i have been pondering the idea of a pillar mount pod for my 97 200 SER. How hard is it to take off A arm (I don't know what that piece is called). I looked at it and its on there pretty good and I dont' want to break it. Is it hard to fish the wires down? I already know this is going to be hard so I thought maybe you guys can shed some light on this subject.

Brent

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
one word for you. easy. just get your fingers down into the pillar, and pull slowly. the wires fish down pretty easy too, no biggie, unless you are going with a few 2 gauge wires down your pillar, you should have no problem at all.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
oh, and I did my a/f gauge in like an hour, and that is fishing the wire through the firewall too.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
I'm wondering this too, brian. Which direction are you pulling? Just straight out? Are there clips or anything that will break that we need to replace?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Actually there was just a recent posting to the list by some guy that can get pillar pod for the B14... dunno if it'll work on a B15 but he said for sure it won't work on the B13 and doesn't know of any available for the B13... but all you B14 owners wanting one can probably search the SE-R mailing list archives.

Mel

·
Registered
466 Posts
If you want a A pillar pod, email me and I can foward it to the person incharge of this deal. As of today, we need at least 4 more people to join. The double pod is 29.99 and the triple is 44.99. These prices include shipping( no matter where you live) and no tax is added.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I believe the pods will hold 2" gauges. I'm not sure what the deadline is, but I just put my check in the mail yesterday morning. The colors are the same as your A-pillar is now. Mail your checks to:
Lo-Tek Engineering
328 Crestview Drive
Durham, NC 27712

or you can call them at: (919) 479-0749.
Let them know you are with the SE-R deal that Thomas Reynolds has started.

[Edited by NoVTECSER (10-01-2000 at 12:43 PM).]

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
just pull towards the passenger side. the clips clip right in to make a 90 degree angle. I think there are 3 of them?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts