SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Tryin' To Be Like You
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i was wondering if anyone can tell me what pipes are needed to make a b14 intercooler kit. i have found thickness and what not and where to get them. i am curious as to what pipe bends are need. like 15" inches of straight, 2 90* bends, ect. thank you.:biggthump

·
Formerly 93veilside240sx
844 Posts
There are so many different ways of running it that you can pretty much buy a couple U bends and some straight pipe and figure it out.

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
There are so many different ways of running it that you can pretty much buy a couple U bends and some straight pipe and figure it out.
carnage:rofl:

·
Tryin' To Be Like You
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok so i i think i will grab like 3 u bends and some straight and go out there and have fun. i will search for some pics to get ideas if anyone has some of intercooler setups please share and thanks.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
ok so i i think i will grab like 3 u bends and some straight and go out there and have fun. i will search for some pics to get ideas if anyone has some of intercooler setups please share and thanks.
Here is my B15 settup, it was originally for an RNN14

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
hi, i was wondering if anyone can tell me what pipes are needed to make a b14 intercooler kit. i have found thickness and what not and where to get them. i am curious as to what pipe bends are need. like 15" inches of straight, 2 90* bends, ect. thank you.:biggthump
Here is a writeup, you can get the u-bends from Napa for 15 bucks each.

http://www.floridasr20s.com/icpiping.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts