SR20 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Sup man. Where did you get the silver, polished lookin dash cover? Ive been lookin, but dont know where to get it. E-mail me: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
nismo200 said:
Sup man. Where did you get the silver, polished lookin dash cover? Ive been lookin, but dont know where to get it. E-mail me: [email protected]
He might have paintied the mofro.

NICE RIDE CHRIS!!!!!
I like the one color scheme!!!
Nice red "R" too!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Very nice and clean - good choice of rims. I like.

What shifter are you using, or did you just take a hacksaw to the stock lever?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Stine said:
Very nice and clean - good choice of rims. I like.

What shifter are you using, or did you just take a hacksaw to the stock lever?
thats what I was wondering!!
I doubt he would do a hack job to that NICE RIDE THOUGH!!:eek: :confused:

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
my smc is hacked? but my ride is ghetto though, it has not been washed in months, I let the rain do it :)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
El Paso , TX is scary!!!
You can see right across to Mexico.

·
Registered
596 Posts
El Paso? El Paso is like 10 hours away from Dallas/Fort Worth. Is it scary? I know it is dull, but I never thought of it as scary.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
SmoothDaddyFig said:
El Paso , TX is scary!!!
You can see right across to Mexico.
where do you get El Paso from? that is basically a whole diffrent state over there, once you get about 2-3 hours west of dallas, austin, san antonio, there is NOTHING out there. the only things out that way is Lubbock, and there is nothing out there. I thought Dallas was flat until I went out there. Lots of stuck up chicks though :D

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I have gone from Tampa, FL to San Diego, CA 6 times and every time I passed El Paso on I-10 , I would think "Poor ol' town". iTS DIRTY DIRTY!! Oh well. On with the post!!!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Us Dallas and Austin guy's try to around El Paso. Oh there's nothing to do there anyway. :rolleyes:

·
zoom-zoom driver
576 Posts
Nice car man...clean too...ultimate sleeper?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Looks good. I used to have one, but don't anymore..........memories...........oh well. Starting a new project. Later.

·
Army Boosted
565 Posts
Love that color, thinking of changing my b14 to it.......anybody have pics of that color b14 with the limited edition gunmetal gray stock rims?...i imagine it must be hot...props on the car, nice sleeper

1 - 19 of 19 Posts