SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a CAI from Place Racing today and the guy said they stopped making the tube that adapts the Jim Wolf pop charger. He said that SeR.net dynoed the K&N filter and the Pop charger and there was no diff. Can anyone second this.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 96 all motor SeR:
I ordered a CAI from Place Racing today and the guy said they stopped making the tube that adapts the Jim Wolf pop charger. He said that SeR.net dynoed the K&N filter and the Pop charger and there was no diff. Can anyone second this.</font>
I don't believe there was ever a dyno comparison between the the CAI/regular K&N cone and the CAI/JWT POP. Even if there were a difference, it would be too miniscule for your butt dyno to feel. Get your CAI put on and be happy with the new-found power and growl the CAI will give you.

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
whats up.. to hme there is a diff.. first i just baught the cai then got a pop charger and got a MAF adaptor and put it on to work and its twice as loud as regular cai ..and u can feel a little faster

·
Track Whore
1,120 Posts
There was no dyno, AFAIK. But there is no difference between a CAI with pop and one w/o pop.

------------------
Naji Dahi, aka Red Mist
Fast 1998 SE-R Last of the SE-Rs
Slow 1996 G20 (AGXs/G20t springs, K&N drop in filter)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts