SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, It's a done deal....payment was just sent, and I'll be awaiting this CAI. Which is kind of bad timing, because I'll be selling my car
I need something that's got like no miles on it, because my new job had me driving almost 200 miles today(and that's just today), which is not very comfortable when part of it's in stop-and-go traffic-See for sale page for details....

·
Registered
303 Posts
damn chris, sorry to hear the bad news. are you planning on going with another SR20 car?

------------------
Jon
'95 G20t

Stillen intake, HS header, "custom" exhaust, A'PEXi Dunk muffler, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, GC's w/AGX's, '93 intake cam

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know what? I'm starting to rethink that position. I had to sit down with my fiancee' and mull over some bills that we have, and we figured it would make more sense for me to just add some $ right now for parts and general maintenance, and pretty much run the SE-R into the ground. Not only that, the car I was looking at buying was sold out from under me(at least i had a refundable Deposit on it), so I guess I'll be holding onto the Sentra after all

[This message has been edited by Chris (edited 03-15-2001).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts