SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to post this in the General forum but Im in a hurry to sell this. Need money to lift my new truck. hehehe
:D

Hello all,

I still, after numerous people backing out of buying, have my Silver Powdercoated Place Racing CAI for sale. It is only about 5 months old and has just minor COSMETIC blemishes and come with a K&N Air Filter. It came off of my 2001 Sentra SE that I traded in. Brand new it was $210. I will take $125(and you pay shipping) for it. Also, I am selling it to the highest bidder, so if you offer more than someone else that wants it, you get it.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Dude, I was going to buy it, but it took u nearly a week to reply to my offer.. Sorry I dont have the money for it anymore. If you still have it in a week I'll make u another offer :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PlanoSER said:
Dude, I was going to buy it, but it took u nearly a week to reply to my offer.. Sorry I dont have the money for it anymore. If you still have it in a week I'll make u another offer :)
Like i told you in my last PM, for some reason im not getting notified when I get Private Messages. Plus you never called me or gave me your number. I guess that's okay though, make an offer whenever your ready.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts