SR20 Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
im bringing up a old topic, but i think place racing sent me the wrong CAI also, not only that but lets see..i ordered it through a group deal in march and it just got to me in july..pretty poor service if you ask me, i forgot all about it!

------------------
-Dennis w/ 91 Classic DET, Tokiko, Eibach and some more SE-Rious Goodies
http://www.geocities.com/averex2k/dennis/dennis.htm
Or Vist the Biggest Collection os SE-R's on the WEB: if you want you pic added, email me :)
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1757993&a=13556536&f=0&sp=1&showall=true

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by xTurbo Classicx:
im bringing up a old topic, but i think place racing sent me the wrong CAI also, not only that but lets see..i ordered it through a group deal in march and it just got to me in july..pretty poor service if you ask me, i forgot all about it!

</font>
Sometimes old topics need to be brought up to keep motherfathers back to earth.

·
Registered
858 Posts
now just add the pop to the CAI but you'll have to cut about an inch and a half from the bottom of CAI pipe to make it fit. this cai with pop netted 8 hp in mike kojima's article many moons ago. plus the nos sounds sweet with the pop on the CAI.

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header, ACT HDS/S clutch,PR CAI with POPchgr,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex., ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot nos with 60 shot jet. and much more goodies!

G

·
Just like to say that I think the PR has a better fit than HS, mainly because of the MAF housing. The HS requires you to mount the MAF inside the CAI, while the PR uses the stock housing. I think it makes for a much neater install.

------------------
Wheel gap is the enemy. "Silver" 2001 SE w/perf.pkg, PR CAI, Intrax.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.