SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a motor mount for my B13 SER. I need the tranny mount. not the one on the cross member. the other tranny mount. If you know a good place to it at or if anyone has one let me know. I need it ASAP!!!!!

·
Black Out
721 Posts
Do you need the polyurethane inserts or do you need the actual metal mount. If you need the poly then try mossyperformance.com they have the best price on prothane mounts. If you need the metal mount theres a guy selling a whole bunch in the for sale section.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Get the Prothane mounts from www.lightningmotorsports.com The part number is 14-1901. Ignore the price on the website, you have to call them and tell them you're from the sr20forum and they'll sell them to you for $55 shipped.

C

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
werd..good price and a great seller...buy them from fred..for the price of a set,u can get mostly all of them and u dont have to press them in..just re bolt them and ur done..good find jer 760

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Big red...

·
Weekend Warrior
4,491 Posts
How do you really know when you need control arm bushings??

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
MR-4Door-SR20DE said:
How do you really know when you need control arm bushings??
Start a new thread to ask new questions....

·
Weekend Warrior
4,491 Posts
My bad man it just popped in my head. I start a thread later.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.