SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, as you can see this is my first post. I do not own a Silvia or sentra. I have a corolla gts, and currently i am looking for a S13 or S14 SR20DET.
Engine, tranny, MAF, ignitor chip, other accessories...but i do not need the wire harness and ECU...
I do not know what SR20 i need at this moment (s13 or S14, redtop or blacktop) ...what i need to know is does anyone know good JDM wholesaler ? Hopefully the price wouldnt be too high and have good reputation
I just called JDM Online, their price isnt bad at all....S14 SR shipped to TX w/o harness and ECU for 1510USD....and 21xx shipped for w/ harness and ECU..I might heard this wrong, because its alot lower than i expected...all the S14 SR i found are all over 3000shipped. Has anyone got experienced with JDM online ?

Again, thanks for your help
Nice meeting you all

·
PWND by SR20's
646 Posts
This could be a SWEET ASS SWAP :biggthump Keep us posted as you move along with it.

Try SOKO, they import a lot of DET's into the states

Jeremy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

This is one of the corolla with SR in our shop...its running now, but i do not have pictures of it right now...

are you talking about www.soko.com ? i will give them a call whenever i am free..
thank you

any more?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just received reply from soko....they do not have S14, only S13...however the price isnt bad at all...
Anyone know where can i find good S14 SR ? with good price ?

·
Luke Pighetti
3,018 Posts
just received reply from soko....they do not have S14, only S13...however the price isnt bad at all...
Anyone know where can i find good S14 SR ? with good price ?
I've chatted with a few 240 guys about the difference between the S14 and the S13.

The only real thing that matters is the S14 motor comes with a T28. If you ever plan on upgrading the turbo, they will end up making pretty much exactly the same amount of power.

Just a heads up. :)

Oh and, I've always wanted an SR20DET AE86. Many of the Toyota guys are purists, but I can't think of a better engine to put in that platform. People always say 2jz, but that's a little retarded for that car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HAHA...i would not put 2j into my corolla. The engines that i will put into a corolla are SR20DET, F20C/22C, 4AGZE, RX8 engine....thats pretty much it....
What i am really afraid is buying a bad engine, because it is impossible for me to put that engine in and make it run within 30 days..and i noticed most engine carry 30 days warranty..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts