SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SR20D33P
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After doing a GA16 TO U12 BB swap, I am having trouble gettin the car to start when it is cold "cold start". Ive been searching around trying to find what exactly I need to use with the U12 BB ECU, which I am running. I need help finding what sensors I need to swap and which sensors do I need to purchase to get the car to start right and not idle like ****. For example what TPS, what coolant temp sensor, what O2 sensor, do I need to replace the IACV or anthing. Ive done tons of research and im not a noob at this ****, but I cannot find a "100% correct answer" as to *** exactly do I need to get the engine to run properly with the U12 ECU. Thank you, your help is appreciated.

·
SR20D33P
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its a u12 bb ecu 100% ill find the list and put it up....

·
SR20D33P
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
TunerCode
216 Posts
So are you saying I need to use the B13 se-r coolant temp sensor? I have the b13 MAF that doesnt seem to be a problem, we just have the cold start issue and we think that it is because the coolant temp sensor is not the right one and it needs to match the ecu....I would appreciate it if you could help me thank you...
I'm saying you can use the B13 CLT.

·
SR20D33P
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
SR20D33P
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
helppp

·
SR20D33P
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
get a US B13 ECU and get a SAFC and wideband to tune it with. change all your sensors to US sensors
this includes the b13 02 on the downpipe, all temp sensors, and anything else? A b14 ecu wont work will it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts