SR20 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's funny how people with similar interests find each other. A new se-r friend's mom noticed my car, chatted with me, he emailed me later, and he guided me to you guys. This forum is great! The community is friendly and informative! I'm so glad I found you. So here's my car, now I have an excuse to do some more photo shoots with her to really show off. And I guess I should be in one with her. This is where they are:http://community.webshots.com/user/tracey854

·
Registered
596 Posts
Very nice and clean! Welcome to the forums! Some people (in this forum) may claim that B14's only exist in black, but I like the "arrest me" red. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys.

thanks for the response! I can't wait to get to know people and make my baby the best she can be. Everybody's so cool, and yes, I am a lady. Well, I don't feel like it, but technically. You guys have some great pics too. I am partial to red of course, but if I ever got a paint job it'd be black. Shiny, sexy, black.
I've had my car for almost a year and guess what. the "arrest me" red has avoided any and all speeding tickets. Now, a ticket for being too hot, that I couldn't help.:cool:

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Welcome!

I think that makes two females now, guys. Chrissy and sexyse-r. Are cars really that much of a guy thing? What kind of forums have all girls instead of guys?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Car looks good...im new to the forum too, but its great, im only a new member, ive been checkin it out for a while, and by the way...B14's ONLY exist in Metalic Blue :D

·
Old
744 Posts
Ben98SentraSE said:
Welcome!

I think that makes two females now, guys. Chrissy and sexyse-r. Are cars really that much of a guy thing? What kind of forums have all girls instead of guys?
There was more than that. We can always use a little bit of hormones around here! :)
Oh and forums with all girls...hmm...used to be the girlie girl racing forum. Here is an example of a member of that...hehehe.
Name withheld to protect her humility
Ocean City, MD
1998 Ford ZX2
13.7 @105mph
Modifications: Wings West body kit; Tint; Intrax lowering sport springs, Revolution performance exhaust with 4" tip; Strobe lights; Short shifter; 17" kaotic Chrome rims

Fast...LMFAO

·
Registered
727 Posts
A ZX2 basically stock running 13.7 huh.....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!

Yeah, uh huh, and I drive the 200 cause my Viper is getting the Twin Turbo Kit. uh huh!!! Thats funny! :D

Welcome though!!! ;)

Black is bad as hell isn't it???? Chrissy, you know how to pick your cars!!! :p

·
Registered
727 Posts
White, man I heard that. All I hear is why do you want to drive fast? Arent you happy with a car that runs??

--Door opens, "please get out of my car now, you are no longer welcome!" :D

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
Girls and cars

SexySer, welcome. Red SeR's are the best. Who cares if the cops see us first, thats why im working on my car, they will see me, but they wont catch me :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Very nice ride, very clean and shiny. Welcome to the forums. Hope we prove to be helfpul and informative, i know everyone is really cool here and they will be ready to help u out. Enjoy.

·
Old
744 Posts
WhiteSER said:
I'm taking applicants for any girls who are interested in cars.. The ones I know now, just tell me to shutup :( :)
Shut up! ;)

Yeah some people (girls) ask me why I want to work on my car. I just laugh and say "I'm must be weird."

1 - 17 of 17 Posts