SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any chance I could order some now. If so what is the name of the company? I realize the deal is over and all but a friend and I both want these pod mounts.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Nope. Can only get them on a group deal. There isn't a big enough market for Lo-Tek to carry B14 A-pillar pods year round. Will have to wait for, a create a new group deal to get them.

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

·
Power to spare...
979 Posts
No Ben, this is not true. As I explained in the group deal I started, once we get up the initial 20+ he would make them and stock them 100% of the time. He officially carries them now because of good people like you and me who put in the effort and money to make it happen. He even updated his website to show our cars there: www.gaugepods.com

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Thanks for the info Eric. Guess I'll have to find something to fill that 3rd pod with....

David
'98 SE W/Stuff

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Cool Thomas. Guess I missed that part. Very cool of them

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Thomas, do they replace the whole pillar, or are they just the add on pods? Also, how many pods available (1, 2, 3)? Thanks...

David
'98 SE W/stuff

·
Registered
466 Posts
The 3 pod replaces the entire A pillar. The double is an add on. I bought the double, and it matches the OE A pillar plastic very good. I will try to take pics this weekend and post them.

------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

·
Registered
466 Posts
Also, the gauge pods DO NOT fit the B13. I tried and the A-pillar on the B14 is thicker. With a heat gun, they might fir though, but its not an exact fit.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mike, Thomas Reynolds posted some in the other topic about the pods. Check them out. They look really nice.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do 2 1/16" gauges fit in these pods? The website for the pods indicates that the pod holds 2" gauges.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sweet, Thanks guys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts