SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What do you guys think of this grille? If we can get 20 people to buy they will be produced. The nismo badge is just stuck on. You can put whatever badge you want on it or none at all. The company that makes these is Active Tuning so you know the quality will be top notch.

·
NEOphile
307 Posts
I do like it, but I'm much more tempted by the Tsuru conversion because it's got kick-ass headlights.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
so is that for the 91-2 headlights of the 93-4 headlights. there is a diffrence.

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
any idea on a cost? id be intersted for a 91... my only problem would be my stock lights are old and cloudly looking... the tsuru conversion looks like a better buy in my perspective..

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I'm saving up for Tsurus since my current headlights are trashed, but if I were keeping my stock lights I'd definately pick up one of those. They look pretty good.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Interested, let me know.
Thanks
Ron

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What filler piece are you referring to?

They will build one for 91-92 and one for 93-94. We need 20 buyers for each one. Target price is $100-125 according to the AT guys

I wonder if they would make a similar one for Tsurus? I'll have to ask about that.

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
I Want One Now!!!!!!!!!!!! Pm Me With All Details!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
That almost makes me want to sell my Tsuru setup.

Almost ;) Looks good though.

·
2.0T
559 Posts
I'd consider this piece if I didn't already have a Tsuru set. I like the recessed look, but I'm not big on the chicken wire.

I'm making a custom grille out of my Tsuru now. The OEM look of the Tsuru isn't very attractive. When I'm finished, you won't be able to tell it's not OEM unless you frequent these boards.

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
thought about it.. i would buy if i can get the filler pieces too...

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What filler pieces?

zipstrips said:
thought about it.. i would buy if i can get the filler pieces too...

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
What filler pieces?
the thin metal trim that lines just under the headlights

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Didn't your car come with that? All 91-92 sentras should have that piece from the factory. You can buy those anywhere you can buy other sentra body parts.

zipstrips said:
the thin metal trim that lines just under the headlights

1 - 20 of 22 Posts