SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dunno if you guys are familiar with Remus mufflers, but they are awesome. I've been looking to replace the crappy exhaust on my 240sx, and remus is THE answer.

Whats it sound like? check out their web site. http://www.remus-racing.com/remus.php?ln=2

Theres a spot you can scroll down to and check out what it sounds like on various cars.

Anyhow, I want to see if theres enough people here interested in getting a group buy together for some remus mufflers. check out the site, post your comments, lets see whose interested. maybe those on the site with a remus already can give feedback!

·
BTCC VE Power
5,151 Posts
i dont think your gonna get that many people in on this... that sites ok, but when you rev in neutral it doesnt really give you the full picture on how an exhaust sounds

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yah thats why i was hoping someone with it actually installed on their car would chime in on how it sounds, maybe post a sound clip.

·
Turbo Grocery Getter
1,461 Posts
If they have one with a 3" inlet i might be interested in a GB. Im getting ready to do a custom 3" for my VE. Just depends on the price.

nathan

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, at least someones interested!

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
im interested, but like above, as long as it's 3in inlet.

-Mike

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats 2 people, anyone else?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hey all, I have a remus on my car. Its simply the best. Since my dad blew his wrx up he needs my car for a few weeks, so when i get it back im going to film my car with the remus on it. Also for you guys wanting a 3inch inlet they might have one you probably just have to call and ask. As far as the group buy goes its probably cheaper to get one off ebay like I did. I have seen them go as low as $75.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tell them how good it sounds Chase!

·
Registered
547 Posts
OK guys if you want your sr20 to sound like it should instead of a raspy ricey honda sound from hks and greddy mufflers then get a remus. Your sr20 will sound like a mini M3 or a fine tuned V6, No harshness at all very smooth and deep. For those how have the cash to get one then get one. Trust me the day you start you car and drive off with it on you will be in shock that a 4cly can sound this good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts