SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the title says, i got a 2nd B14 SE-R that was wrecked in the front. I was going to rebuild it, but I dont think that I will have the time to do it. The front is wrecked pretty bad, but if you take your time, and have friends that will help you out (IE welding & bodyshop stuff) I'd say you could rebuild it for somewhere around $1k or so. The car has no engine and no transmission, but just about everything else is there. LMK what parts you would want, and I will start getting prices for you. I will also sell this as a whole rolling chassis for $650. Pics to come soon!

PS the car also has an SE rear axle/drum brakes because someone else took the ser axle/rear brakes. Also may or may not have the B14 SE-R wheels on it if you buy the complete rolling chassis, I will let you know as soon as I find out what happened to them (I think someone may have stolen them while it was sitting at the lot where it is). PM me for any more info.

·
You got SERVE'd
113 Posts
Passanger door.... pm me

·
Registered
178 Posts
i'd be interested in the sway bar end link on the front driver side and bolts. also maybe the a/c compressor unless its already ****ed :(

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ok everyone, I want to give this thread about a day or two more and then I will start finalizing the things you want to buy. I just want to give it a little while in case someone decides to buy the whole thing. All of the parts you have asked for will be ava., except for the A/C compressor. Please everyone that already asked for parts, pm me an offer. Anyone else who needs something, post here, and then pm me your offer. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i ned a hose that goes form a/c compressor
also i need all linkages and pedals to do a 5speed swap on my se-l

·
Registered
37 Posts
djmayhem said:
I will also sell this as a whole rolling chassis for $650. Pics to come soon!

i am interested in the chassis of the car to rebuild in to a race car, i already have the sr20det to drop in but are you sure its a se-r, without rear disc brakes and se-r rims... well pm me or better yet email some pics to [email protected]. where is the car at?

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
slammed200 said:
djmayhem said:
I will also sell this as a whole rolling chassis for $650. Pics to come soon!

i am interested in the chassis of the car to rebuild in to a race car, i already have the sr20det to drop in but are you sure its a se-r, without rear disc brakes and se-r rims... well pm me or better yet email some pics to [email protected]. where is the car at?

Well, as my info says, the car is an SE-R, but I already sold the rear brakes, so to make it a rolling chassis, I traded the guy for his rear brakes + some cash and he also wanted the wheels, so I'm waiting to see if he is going to buy them or not, which is why i said i'll post in a few days whether the wheels will come with the car or not.. Also, the car is in FL. Any other questions, PM me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
well the car sounds great i am very interested in working with you to get the whole chassis i would liek the se-r rims but not a proirity, i also have a spare se-r rear axle with disk brakes so no big deal either. jsut send me some pics so i can gauge the repair needed on the front end. thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
is this an auto or a 5 spd.... if a 5 spd i was wondering how much for the shifter assembly and pedal assembly

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok guys, i will let you know in a couple days whether I am parting it out or not. Keep the requests coming! thanks!

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
92WHTSE-R said:
interested in the throttle body. let me know

It has no engine, no tranny. that includes the harness Digitek, but I may be able to get you one. I'll let you know.

I AM parting this out now. eveyone who wants something please pm me again with it and your offer, and I will start pulling parts This weekends if I have time. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts