SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, i'm gunna need a new engine and i'm planning on just swapping a DET in there. So i'll be selling these parts:

Garrett T25 Turbo
Blue Bird Manifold
Forge Blow Off Valve
MSD 38lb Injectors
Apexi SAFC II
Hoses and Adapters
Turbonetics MVC

All these items have less than 5k on them. Turbo spins freely with no play. I am willing to trade all these parts for a FWD DET (plus some cash if it yields it)

How much would i be able to get for all these parts?

Jose

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking more like:

Garrett T25 Turbo - 225
Blue Bird Manifold - 200
Forge Blow Off Valve - 100
MSD 38lb Injectors - 150
Apexi SAFC II - 250
Hoses and Adapters, Turbonetics MVC (boost controller) - 75

All plus shipping.

Jose

·
Registered
499 Posts
Did you toast your SE engine already Jose???

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dragoon said:
A brand new SAFC II can be had from ebay for $270 so $250 for a used is not that great of a deal if you ask me.

I would bring it down to 225, this item only has mild use, only had it for a few months.

Jose

My engine is acting up and i don't have the patience to check out the problem, so i'm thinking about selling the parts and swapping a DET in there.

Jose

·
Banned
656 Posts
Sent a PM...Dibs on turbo, manifold, and BOV. You can catch me on AIM at EvilEgg62. Thanks

·
Registered
499 Posts
Enemigo said:
I would bring it down to 225, this item only has mild use, only had it for a few months.

Jose

My engine is acting up and i don't have the patience to check out the problem, so i'm thinking about selling the parts and swapping a DET in there.

Jose
What is the problem? Oh yeah, free bump.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
right now, the parts are still on the car until i get the DET in, then i will part it out. It should be within the next few days. As far as oil retrictor, i'm gunna have to check on that.

Jose

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hey Jose, would you trade me those 36lb MSD's for my 444cc injectors. I need the 36lb to use with the safc and I bought 444's thinking they would work ok. I figure you can use these 444's on your DET easily.

·
Banned
3,473 Posts
Enemigo, I got very clean 95 SR20DE with 90k on it in very good condition for sale pm if your interested, also hit me up if you wanna do a swap maybe we can work something out with them parts u got for sale.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts