SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'm ah.... learning
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to acquire the parts to complete my turbo setup. I hope to have it in by the time I need to leave for the convention, but if not I was wondering how crazy it would be to do it at the convention on Sat. I know this is all just a pipe dream, but it would be nice.

Parts I need: Wastegate, Electronics, injectors, and IC w/piping. If ya have anything let me know.

P.S Anyone look for a Funplex local to the hotel? :fingersx:

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
If you drill and tap your block ahead of time and have a tmic setup to temporarily throw on then it might be feasible. Buy a calum ecu and have him bring it along with him.

·
I'm ah.... learning
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The motor is from Jun, he tapped the top one already. I would just need the return. My buddy has a JWT ECU that I can get that could be reprogrammed if someone has the cable. I'm only worried about my PS.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
:confused: Ummm nevermind maybe its not such a good idea for you try after all.

·
I'm ah.... learning
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yea I dont think its going to happen, but I will be at the convention either way. I dont know how I would feel about doing a turbo install and then traveling 500+ miles anyway.

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
ill boost it after the convention if your looking for someone to do it

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I wouldnt mind helping you but I'll be at the dragstrip on that free day... What turbo and manifold are you going to be using?

Cheers-
Erich

·
I'm ah.... learning
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont think this is going to happen. Maybe if I thought of it a little sooner. I guess I will worry about it for next year, that way I will have time to tune. Maybe I will do Drag day on Sat. and see where she places.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I dont think this is going to happen. Maybe if I thought of it a little sooner. I guess I will worry about it for next year, that way I will have time to tune. Maybe I will do Drag day on Sat. and see where she places.
PM SENT.

JUN

1 - 9 of 9 Posts