SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I plan on purchasing a set of Unorthodox Racing pulleys from PowerTechImports.com within the next two weeks. Since I like to pay the best price possible, Im on the look out for others who are interested in a set also, to get the best price shipped... Just let me know if u want the two or four piece set... Thats it!:)

More info: http://www.unorthodoxracing.com/

Let me know who wants in! :)
1.Erikbronx (2pc)

·
Registered
515 Posts
I want the Ultra SS two piece, but I need a price first. Pm me with status

·
Boost Addict
1,451 Posts
I'm interested in the two piece set, crank and water, preferably red, but need price w/shipping before I commit.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im not gonna talk prices now, but like I stated im looking for the best price and service out there... So post ur interest and then prices will start falling.;)

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
for the right price id be interested. 180ish would be great. i know its do-able, with a good amount of interest.

·
Registered
214 Posts
im down for the 2 piece crank w/p set... but whats the price?

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
honkeybizkit said:
for the right price id be interested. 180ish would be great. i know its do-able, with a good amount of interest.

I'm interetested, but correct me if I'm wrong, cant we call up Brian @ courtesy Nissan and get the 2 pice with belts for around $180 shipped? I read it a couple times, non-GB. :confused:

·
Banned
543 Posts
youre not gonna get much cheaper than 189.99 from courtesy.just call and ask for brian he will hook u up.i just got mine for 189 shipped regular price 239.99

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Like I sated im trying to get the best prices possible, so forward this thread to any connection you can, I just want the best price possible....

I notice that we have at least 10+ members(here & elsewhere) so far that would like a set, so Im sure we can work it all out...

Once again forward this thread, and the one on G20.net (http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18333) so it gets recognized.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok, this is the prices I have... Im sure the more buyer the merrier, so let me know whos down, I will post a new thread sometime tomorrow with the payment info, etc. This GB will be moving fast so have your funds ready.

Rememeber we dealing with Powertechimports.com

Email:

**NEED** 7-10 total kits sold and have to be pre paid for the deal.

Here is the deal

SR20DE CRANK PULLEY ONLY $165 shipped

CRANK and WATER PUMP $189 Shipped

CRANK, WATER PUMP, P/S and ALT $289 Shipped

Good-year belts

Alt and A/C $15.00

Alt w/o A/C $10.00

Water pump and P/S $11.00

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.