SR20 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
so i can use an DE watter pump into a sr20VE?

·
Booooooooooost
492 Posts
so what about those BMW 3 series headlights? is there a specific year or model?

·
on the run
201 Posts
what are the relations between the b13's ga16de engine mounts and the b14's, if any? What about the sr16ve

·
Out of hibernation.
160 Posts
This thread needs to get organized. Bmw headlights fit a b13 (sure) 93 Mitsu Diamante headlights fit a b13 (why not?) I have some, and could get them to fit if I wanted to, but I think the purpose of this thread was to figure out what parts are interchangeable.
Most of this information is valuable, but allowing just anybody to say what would work on our cars makes every thread that much more questionable.
Just a suggestion. Start this thread over, and allow only a chosen few to post, and edit thier posts according to pm's or suggestions on this current thread about this subject. Those few could decide if it's even notewothy. This would keep it from turning into 8 pages of mangled garbage.
I would like to return to this thread and find some usefull information, and not read through page after page of people saying "hey, you can stick integra seats in your b14, and a kia spare tire up your ass for a 15hp gain!".
just my 2 cents. sorry about the rant. I have done hundreds of hours of searching on this forum, and gathered alot of good stuff. A few more organized threads like this could help alot of people out. peace

·
SR20Lover
89 Posts
Good one

This thread needs to get organized. Bmw headlights fit a b13 (sure) 93 Mitsu Diamante headlights fit a b13 (why not?) I have some, and could get them to fit if I wanted to, but I think the purpose of this thread was to figure out what parts are interchangeable.
Most of this information is valuable, but allowing just anybody to say what would work on our cars makes every thread that much more questionable.
Just a suggestion. Start this thread over, and allow only a chosen few to post, and edit thier posts according to pm's or suggestions on this current thread about this subject. Those few could decide if it's even notewothy. This would keep it from turning into 8 pages of mangled garbage.
I would like to return to this thread and find some usefull information, and not read through page after page of people saying "hey, you can stick integra seats in your b14, and a kia spare tire up your ass for a 15hp gain!".
just my 2 cents. sorry about the rant. I have done hundreds of hours of searching on this forum, and gathered alot of good stuff. A few more organized threads like this could help alot of people out. peace
Very nice.

·
KASSANOVA!!!
2,047 Posts
lol, speaking of integra seats, 94-2001 4 door rear seats fit perfectly in the rear of a b13. only thing is the bottom seat sits further towards the front of the car, so if ** a big guy, ** knees will touch the front seats. this was done using 2001 rear leather integra seats.

·
NX Lightweight Not SE-R
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
well PJ93 SE-R the problem is there are going to be people making random useless posts regardless of anything i ask. furthermore the possibilities of what parts can be swapped around are many. it could turn into 8 pages no matter what, my suggestion is to use the "search this thread tool".

IF ANYONE HAS ANYMORE "SUGGESTIONS" FROM HERE ON OUT PLEASE PM ME!! RATHER THAN CLUTTER THIS THREAD MORE!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Does anyone know if the door panels are swappable between a b13 sentra and nx2000?

·
-
3,560 Posts
BMW 3 series headlights will fit a B13
I bought the headlights to try this firsthand many many years ago.

This statement is not accurate. It should be that the "BMW 3 series headlights can be made to fit, and once theyre on, they fit badly."

I've noted this before.

·
I Keep It Unique
2,423 Posts
I bought the headlights to try this firsthand many many years ago.

This statement is not accurate. It should be that the "BMW 3 series headlights can be made to fit, and once theyre on, they fit badly."

I've noted this before.
This has already been addressed way to beat a dead horse....

·
All rust and no boost
74 Posts
Axel Interchangeability

Can someone please post interchangeability of axles.

I was gonna pm jere, but he hasn't been on in a month. Sorry for cluttering the thread more. I need to make sure that i can use axles from my 96 200sx se-r on a LSD tranny from a 91-94 Sentra.

·
Weekend Warrior
4,491 Posts
Can someone please post interchangeability of axles.

I was gonna pm jere, but he hasn't been on in a month. Sorry for cluttering the thread more. I need to make sure that i can use axles from my 96 200sx se-r on a LSD tranny from a 91-94 Sentra.
If the tranny in your 96 200sx SE-R is an LSD tranny, then yes the 91-94 SE-R LSD tranny will work. B13 and B14 axles are the same. You can even use them on a B15/P11 tranny. The SR20 bell housing between these are the same.

·
Chubby business
1,845 Posts
If you have trouble finding a pass. side axle seal for your 5 speed SE-R like I did I found out that the drivers side seal for an auto 1.6 is the same seal.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts