SR20 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
power window motor for rnn14. any thing interchangable?

·
last touches going in
113 Posts
no kidding pics pleas? :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
What kind of axles would fit a b13 non LSD 5 speed tranny ?? i have a 1.6 and doing a swap for a sr20det .. I was told to get 1998-1999 200sx se axles? and if so will that be of the 1.6 or the 2.0 ?

·
Weekend Warrior
4,491 Posts
What kind of axles would fit a b13 non LSD 5 speed tranny ?? i have a 1.6 and doing a swap for a sr20det .. I was told to get 1998-1999 200sx se axles? and if so will that be of the 1.6 or the 2.0 ?
^If you are going 1.6L then you get 1.6 axles. If you are going 2.0L then you get 2.0 axles. They don't interchange. Anyway, all 2.0L B13 trannies are LSD. Why do you want non LSD anyway?

·
SR20DiEhardT
52 Posts
Can a fwd jdm roller rocker engine interchange pistons with say a 91-98 sr20det rwd? Need some oem pistons and rings from a det, swap in favor of 8.5 cr. I know there are aftermarket forged pistons available but thought nissan pistons would be cheaper and be good enough for 350ish whp.

·
Registered
116 Posts
ok

o right,.. just wanting to give the answer to my own question since know one on here knew the answer,,,

I have a sr20det w10 avenir motor in my 1993 sentra ( was a 1.6 ) with a non-lsd tranny - I was told by a Local shop here in orlando to purchase cv axles at autozone for a 1997 nissan 200sx 2.0 driver and passenger side.

I did that and BAMMMMMMM - - - - - -they both FIT PERFECT,,.,. Hope this helps anybody ,,..,., :biggthump

·
Registered
228 Posts
i notice there are people online on this post...can someone tell me how to post stuff up..for example if i wantd to post my car up for sale???
PLEASE HELP!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
If rebuilding an avenir

If i am rebuilding an avenir motor, what parts can i use from an sr20de, what do i need to get diffrent. I know the gaskets are the same what about the timing chain, rods ( im getting aftermarket but i dont know if there is a diff between front and rear wheel rods) also when looking for aftermarket parts pully kits and stuff like that i can just use ones for the sr20de block right

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I live in Australia and own a GTIR.I am wanting to upgrade the front brakes and have purchased Avenir All wheel drive front hubs with 280mm x 26mm and twin piston calipers. What I want to do is take the GTIR,s stub axle out and put it in the Avenir,s hub so I can retain my 4x100 stud pattern.As there is very little info on Avenir,s here I can not find out whether the wheel bearing is the same between the two models without pulling the GTIR apart.If somebody can put me onto a Avenir parts manual I would be very happy.THanks Alan

·
NXR Turbo User
159 Posts
ARP flywheel bolts for the SR20.

Ford Modular V8 ARP flywheel bolts will fit and Honda clutch cover bolts will fit, with a little cutting.

Ford flywheel bolts:- AR254-2801. A set of 8.
Honda clutch bolts:- AR108-2201. A set of 6.

I hope that this helps my fellow SR20 enthusiasts.

·
sold it already
39 Posts
what about the Distributer cap and rotor from a usdm sr20de fitting a jdm sr20det.
the oil filters are the same, changed that already.
listing some common maintence parts would be good too.
thanks

·
sold it already
39 Posts
the cap and rotor of the sr20de se-r 91-94 will fit the sr20det redtop.

·
CAR SLÜT
1,622 Posts
can sr20ve head fit on an sr20de block?
Yes, it can be made to fit with some modification.

can b13 camber plates fit 93 gti-r?
Yes, they can fit but the GTiR FSTB can cause issues if you want the inner bolt to screw down right.

Hi I live in Australia and own a GTIR.I am wanting to upgrade the front brakes and have purchased Avenir All wheel drive front hubs with 280mm x 26mm and twin piston calipers. What I want to do is take the GTIR,s stub axle out and put it in the Avenir,s hub so I can retain my 4x100 stud pattern.As there is very little info on Avenir,s here I can not find out whether the wheel bearing is the same between the two models without pulling the GTIR apart.If somebody can put me onto a Avenir parts manual I would be very happy.THanks Alan
GTiR has a different knuckle to the Avenir(GTiR hub also wont work in a FWD N14/B13 without causing MAJOR bumpsteer!), you will have problems due to the position of the tie rod ends on the GTIR fitting the Avenir hubs. The outer CV joint design is also different meaning the bearing assemblies will not swap over.

Ford Modular V8 ARP flywheel bolts will fit and Honda clutch cover bolts will fit, with a little cutting.

Ford flywheel bolts:- AR254-2801. A set of 8.
Honda clutch bolts:- AR108-2201. A set of 6.

I hope that this helps my fellow SR20 enthusiasts.
No Japanese aftermarket manufacturer(including Tomei who use ARP head/main studs) use anything except the stock Nissan flywheel bolts, they are rated higher than ARP bolts :)

There is a difference between clamping load and sheer stress ;)

·
1.6L TT G35 Killer
301 Posts
piston rings

I've read in an older issue of Turbo mag(right before they wnet out) that the piston rings from the B15 SR20's are better.
anybody got a part number on this?

·
Only on Guam Lanya
28 Posts
Master cylinder

Brake master cylinder for 95-99 Altima fit a B14 (95-99) sentra. Bigger hydraulic piston for the master.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Harness swap

Is there a difference between G20, nx2000, and 91-94 se-r's engine harnesses?? Any info would be awesome:D.

I'm currently doing a 1.6 e-box to a 2.0L se-r swap any added
info would be awesome thanks guys.

--------------------------------
94 E-box
92 Red sunny turbo
92 Black se-r

41 - 60 of 64 Posts