SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post convention info

Had a great time at the convention! RPW gave me a run in his car at the track,as he lapped some and passed others( he got skills) the smile on my face was just getting bigger and bigger. nice run. I like this type of racing more than drag racing. got **** faced on sat. night with 97black ser and sure fet it in the morning! played GT3 on play sta. 2 met Ben as well as others the road trip was just as fun. laughed so much my throat hurts today. it was a blast will go next year also where ever it is!

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Hell yea, that was so fun. We have a ton of guys in the New England area with SE-R's. We should try to get a track event or some kind of get together this summer. I know Craig Damashchi is talking about a dyno day. The weekend was a blast, just unfortunate we missed the picnic.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
BTW, RPW has NO mad skillz on the track. I can lap him in my 81 Civic! j/k

</font>
Roooiiiggghhhhttttt.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts