SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am! I know brian will be there, NoVTECSER I believe, but can't remember who else. Who else?

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot Bowlcut and his dad. :) I know brian drives that slick 98 SE-R, I drive the 98 Sentra SE lowered with prokits, so when you post that your going put what kind of car you have. I remember now Bowlcut has the auto classic SE-R, dunno what color though.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Yup me and my dad in my 93 red classic with the automatic and bone stock. We are by ourselves as far as i know from east tennessee on I-81 to I-40 to nashville. Staying the night in nashville probaly at the hojo then getting up and going with a group with Eric and I think Larry M. and a few others I think. Heading to Memphis to pick up everyone else :)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike Jez and I will meet up with all ya Southern folks in Memphis (and Larry M. even though he's even more North than me). How many car will we have in Memphis? There will be me, Mike Jez, Bowlcut, Larry M, Eric W., that's five, anyone else?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
once again, what day are yall coming down. its getting nice and hot for ya'. friday it was 90, today it is a little cooler at 80 (good day for the dyno, bad day for results I guess)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Our caravan is getting there before 7PM on Friday. Maybe an hour or two before, maybe not.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Yea us fat kids are going to die down there I think. I heard a few nights ago about some guy from Penn coming down to nashville in a NX2000 dont remember who tho.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Our little caravan hopes to get to TX around 5 so we can enjoy the free drink at the room!!!! It seems a group from PA is heading our way, so the caravan is growing everyday.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Well I got my room reserved today at the HoJo. If anyone thats going to be staying in nashville thrusday night say something thats where Im going to be staying. Its near the highway and near Eric's house sorta.

hojo 615-352-7080 its 55 a night for double with two beds. but ya gota have a credit card or the likes if you dont get there before 4 thats my problem right now. gota call back and given them my dad's debt card number.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts