SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Here is mine minus the autometer air/fuel and nitrous gauges then silver trimmed gauge cover!

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, 91 Cams, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

H

·
0 Posts
Hope you like this one...hehe

------------------
-Andy Boyles
'95 200SX SE-R w/ goodies ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
I got it thru a hookup with Henry Perez. I believe Mike Jez also knew this guy. I forgot the guy's name(in Florida), but someone sent him b13,b14, and p10 bezels and he custom made them on the side. He worked at a place that already made these, but not for our cars. This was 2 years ago, got it for like 60bux shipped.

------------------
Fred
99 Sentra SE

·
Registered
350 Posts
Serban- i knew Mike wanted to get one, but never knew what happened. I got mine from Henry after Mike said he was getting one. I never knew he was dealing with Henry too. Henry just gave me the number of the guy who was making them.

·
VVL - Very Very Loud™
11,741 Posts
Yeah, i was on the mailing list back then, but from what i know, mike never got his back, he sent his original cluster to him, and still hasnt gotten it back, years after he sent it out.

G

·
0 Posts
No the deal was..I was supplying the 91-92 instrument cluster and 93-99 one...as all 93+ B13s and B14s have the SAME gauge LAYOUT only. So I agreed to get the 2 clusters out. I send em out and Henry told me I was going to get 2 of those overlays for cheap...verry cheap..lets say price of materials. So I got one that looks like Freds for my friends 98 SE Sentra...and I wanted a blue CF one for my 93 as I kinda had the blue theme going there for a while..bought a blue Sparco racing seat but couldn't get brackets for it... so its gone... Henry said my blue one will be in a little longer.. and seeing how it was taking longer I completly forgot about it and never got my piece. I remembered it like 2 months later and asked Henry about it and he said he will talk to the dude...and nothing still. I got the 2 clusters back thou. If Serban would be nice enough he would post the pics of my killer AutoMeter/HKS DIN mounted gauges here, C'mon Serban
)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Where did you get these gauges. They are to a NX2000 right? I can't find any cool gauges for my nx2000. anyone know where I can get one. I want the ones that go up the side to but I can't find them.

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
727 Posts

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, 91 Cams, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts