SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
hey don't we have a seperate forum for this?

the drag race section.. or should this be assclown section?

·
I <3 MILFS
859 Posts
I went to the track in my 200k mile turbo car, ran a 13.4 @ 111 at 10psi with a 2.4 60'. Then on the second run it went boom and it ran a 13.5 :( wish it would have held it until the end to get a faster time, but 200k represent!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
BigB said:
hey don't we have a seperate forum for this?

the drag race section.. or should this be assclown section?
Honestly man, I do appreciate your level of activity on this forum, but the attitude is horrible. Every other post of yours I read just resorts to calling someone an idiot in some form or another. Sometimes you are justified, others you are not. If you want to get your post count up, at least do it in a reputable way by giving people some sort of answer/opinion/fact, not by slamming every new member who joins the board or screaming SEARCH at them. We are trying to grow this community, not turn people aside. With that said, I do realize a lot of questions are redundent, and if you truly want to tell them to search, just do it in a more professional manner because as it is you are making me (speaking only for myself, but Im sure others can relate) look bad for being a part of this forum. Not trying to start anything, just a heads up.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Yes but you have to relize that there are rules. There is a waiting period for new members for a reason. All he had to do is scroll down the page and see the "drag racing" forum. It does get kinda annoying when a newbie comes onto a forum with semi strict street racing policies talking about "Theres nothing like hearing a good slaughter story! So lets hear em' " in the general section. We are a growing community but, if you are not mature enough to follow the posted rules then maybe this isn't the best place for you. People take pride in this forum and get tired of hearing the same stuff being posted by newbies everytime they register. Just my .02 cents not really directed at anyone.

·
Now accepting donations!!
3,394 Posts
this thread is still in this forum why...?

Steve, I'm disappointed in you...

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Se-Racer said:
Yes but you have to relize that there are rules. There is a waiting period for new members for a reason. All he had to do is scroll down the page and see the "drag racing" forum. It does get kinda annoying when a newbie comes onto a forum with semi strict street racing policies talking about "Theres nothing like hearing a good slaughter story! So lets hear em' " in the general section. We are a growing community but, if you are not mature enough to follow the posted rules then maybe this isn't the best place for you. People take pride in this forum and get tired of hearing the same stuff being posted by newbies everytime they register. Just my .02 cents not really directed at anyone.
Agreed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.