SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright, does anyone want to buy a bottle warmer? It's a NX Automatic Bottle Warmer that is unopened in the package. Check out the above link if interested - $200 + shipping.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This will be my last post in this thread (it'll probably get locked if I keep trying to pedal my parts in the nitrous forum :D ).

Come on now. People are always looking for a bottle heaters, and now that I have one for sale no one wants to buy it? Someone buy this heater - I will negotiate on price. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
nizzan4u2nv said:
Try posting on a different forum.

post yourself in other place little boy!!!!!!!! always writing #@$%^ never change??? I know, I know, you feel like the king of the world.. that's good
Remember!!! Let me know if you come to P.R. someday!!!! ok?? see ya'...

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
KELVIN_24 said:
post yourself in other place little boy!!!!!!!! always writing #@$%^ never change??? I know, I know, you feel like the king of the world.. that's good

Ummm.............BAN

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nissan4u2nv

I've had it placed in the classified forums, just posting it here since it may be of interest to nitrous people.

·
Registered
486 Posts
KELVIN_24 said:
Wow...someone forgot the chill pill today..."Im gonna kick your ass because you make suggestions!!!!"....wait...what? :confused:

Maybe you should quit posting while you're ahead Rey :rolleyes:

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Can't we all get along fellas

1 - 12 of 12 Posts