SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get my stuff powder coated (valve cover, calipers, homeade rear sway-bar, stillen sway-bar mounts, intake piping, left arm, windshield, etc...)

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
You sound like me. so i suggest if you got a spare oven or know someone trying to get rid of one or check the yard sales. but eastwood company has a home powdercoating kit. you just need an old oven you dont care much about. the kit is like 150 bucks i think.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes that would be cheeper for you in the long run.

------------------
MarC
96 w/ no turbo
AIM SER96MarC

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got an oven i my apartment that i don't really care about.
belongs to the ****in landlord... you guys know of anyone that can do it for me?

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
I had a local shop do my stuff. Look in the phone book under "metal finishing" chances are there is a local shop that can do it. If not I know that tru-wheel in cali. does wheels but they are expensive. I would try to find someone local. I have seen some stuff done on the eastwood kit and it came out OK. But remember that if you are doing old parts you will still need to strip them and such. If you are not up to the DIY method, then the local coater (if there is one) will usually charge one rate for stripping and coating! I have some pics of my wheels on my site before and after the coating if your interested!

late,
wes

www.wes.nissanpower.com

·
Registered
909 Posts
me and a buddy of mine have all the stuff needed to do it if you want. you can check out our web www.fourplayoffroad.com and them click the link that says for all your quad powdercoating needs and there a link to our colors. we can do valve covers any color for like 30 bucks that includes us sandblasting a powder coating them.. when you get to the link you can send me an email, send the email to clint not marc. na it really doesnt matter we will get back with ya :)
clint

·
Old
744 Posts
Damn now Marc is bringing up old posts! Hey would you mind powdercoating some stuff for me since I am right down the street? :)

·
Old
744 Posts
Awesome! You still got the same cell #? BTW hows the egg now that you've turned hick? :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts