SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be Powder coating jamie's and chris IC piping and wheels next week so if anyone else wants to join in let me know soon, the main color will be black, but other colors are available, i will get the price list by friday.......

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pricelist:
Valve cover $30
IC piping $10 ea
14-15" wheels $40
16 and up $50

misc pcs will be price individually, all popular colors are available..........

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Where in MD is this (how far from va/dc)? I have a bunch of little brackets I wanted powdercoated black. Turnaround time needs to be fast.

-Mike

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be collecting items this week, mike, we can meet up so i can get the stuff from you since the coatings will be done in Westminster..........it gets sand blasted........ feel free to hit me up at 443 929 1656 anytime.........

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure thing, we can meet half way, since it's a hike to get to my place from Va.......

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
I'm gona check out a place in Mannasas tommorow. If that doesnt work out I'll let ya know. Heck, if it does work out and prices are cheaper ill let you know that too Thanks.

-Mike

·
Registered
59 Posts
Powder Coating

I just got my parts back and they look great. I will post pics later this week
to show off the piping and VC.
Thanks Madtec. I will call you later this week to let you know about doing my car.

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts
could i get a phone number to this place? and have you ever seen a 15 inch wheel they did? i want a super bright OEM silver job on my b14 se-r wheels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts