SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you NX owners have the power package on your car, as in power windows/locks...the majority of the cars that I have looked at didn't have power windows and locks, just curious how many of you guys have 'em...TIA...I don't think a lot of cars came with it...IMHO

------------------
-----
~~Ryan
Got 5-th gear pop-out problem?(FROM TalkingEAR) http://www.petitiononline.com/44ndone/
Damn it...I want an SE-R...NOW I HAVE ONE!! Bone Stock though...: (
Now its wrecked... :(( STILL PULLS HARD TO THE REDLINE THOUGH!!

·
Egg Lover
451 Posts
My 93 also has it. My friends Sentra has power mirrors and cruise, but no power locks or windows. Odd?

------------------
93 NX2000 auto, advanced timing, Hiper Flow POP filter, new motor mounts, 99k miles.

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by keithert:
My 93 also has it. My friends Sentra has power mirrors and cruise, but no power locks or windows. Odd?

</font>
NONE of the sentra SE-R's came with power windows or locks...it was simply not an option...power mirrors and cruise wer standard in 92 I belive...I've looked at or seen about 25 diffrent NX2000's and I have yet to find one at a retail dealership with power windows/locks...I've even found several blue ones..but, none of them have had it...although, now I'm lookin at this NX2000 in IL that has some damage on the right side...and I think maybe some sub-frame damage...but, it DOES have power windows and locks...and its maroon..with a 5-speed...for $450!! gettin some pictures in the mail sometime soon I hope!!anyway..enough rambeling!

------------------
-----
~~Ryan
Got 5-th gear pop-out problem?(FROM TalkingEAR) http://www.petitiononline.com/44ndone/

·
_______
2,170 Posts
All Canadian NX2000s have the power package. The only NX2000s I've seen with windup windows, etc. have been in the US.

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by spnx:
All Canadian NX2000s have the power package. The only NX2000s I've seen with windup windows, etc. have been in the US.</font>
Aren't all the cars right hand drive too? : ) I really don't know...hehe...yeah, I don't know why they made the NX without power windows, except for those racers and autocrossers out there!! :~) THATS WHAT THE SE-R is for...hehe...both do a good job...

------------------
-----
~~Ryan

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Nope, Canada, like the US seats its drivers in the lefthand seat.

Differences you'll notice on SR20DE vehicles from Canada: B-pillar mounted seatbelts (the Classic wasn't sold here, and isn't even legal to import, because of its door-mounted belts), odometer/speedometer in kilometres, all early G20s have LSD, not just the G20t, and there seem to be a disproportionate number of hardtop NX2000s up here. I know of 4 offhand, including my own.

·
Registered
679 Posts
'93 NX1600 Saphire Blue - No Power Package - woooot woot lol....

P.S. sorry maui dont mean to copy u too much (by the way i used a pic of your car in my newest post)

·
nothing but shenanigans
763 Posts
93' with only power mirrors.
no ac, no abs,if they were even options??

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
'93 NX2000 Saphire Blue - Power Package and AC - woooo hooo lol.... missing the whole front end - try driving like THAT down the street....
Chris

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
I havea 93 with A/C , but no power package and no ABS

93 NX w/ DET

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
I have a 93 NX with A/C but no power package and no ABS

93 NX w/ DET

G

·
93 NX2000 Saphire Blue (grey cloth interior), Power package (locks, windows, cruise), AC.

Options for 93 NX2000 from brochure:

4-speed automatic overdrive transmission with lock-up torque converter

ABS

Air Conditioning

Power Package

Colors available on 2000 in 93:

Vail White (charcoal cloth)

Aztec Red (charcoal cloth)

Electric Blue (charcoal cloth)

Saphire Blue (gray cloth)

Slate Grey Pearl (charcoal cloth)

Super Black (charcoal cloth)