SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fmax Stg II B13
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anywhere I can get an already made straight pipe to replace the cat? I know it wouldn't be hard to have one made, but finding the flanges etc. doesn't sound like fun, I'm sure there's some se-r owner out there welding these things up and selling them.. anyone? anyone?

------------------
Brian
AIM: pdxs2000
91 se-r (fmax stg2 @ 1.1 bar)
00 s2000

·
Registered
858 Posts
use the flange from your cat .cut it off sawzall and get it welded then weld the open end to the cat back exhaust. worked great and pretty quick to do. I love the results.I had a gutted cat before but theres no comparison. and the tinny header sound went away but I also welded the pipe to a straight thru glasspack as aresonator before the super turbo muffler.

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! boost is in the works ,hell yeah 3:16!

·
Fmax Stg II B13
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, I'm trying to keep the cat, it's less than a year old, and well.. you never know when you might need it.. =) I'll just have to find some flanges and have a pipe welded to fit I guess... maybe I'll get a few made to help out other people if I'm putting the time into it anyways.

------------------
Brian
AIM: pdxs2000
91 se-r (fmax stg2 @ 1.1 bar)
00 s2000

1 - 4 of 4 Posts