SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I now have an arospeed short shifter, indiglo guages, arospeed shift knob & pedals, piece of crap muffler tip, & clear corner lenses & I'm ready to spend my money on some hp gain. I'm going to get a CAI, exhaust system, & a set of headers. I was looking for a few opinions on the best of each & where I could get them for the best price. Thanks guys.
Dennis

·
Registered
230 Posts
SeattleSE-R!!! YOU IMPOSTER!! j/p... umm, i feel weird having someone else w/ the same user name as me.. BTW, this is my user name on SEVERAL message boards (ClubSI.com,NWSR20DE.com, SR20DE Forum, etc)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Because Apex has horrible customer service, you can get 10 different prices from them on the same item, and the owner's employee's are clueless. Ben, the owner, is the only person that you should talk to there.

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
It's really a matter of opinion. Header you will get 2 different opinions. First, mine
buy the AEBS header. get it from AEBS direct or from Apex Motorsports in AZ. Second, buy the hotshot. Get it from acceleration pluss in CT. Exhaust, way to many opinions for me to list. here is mine: Don't buy the courtesy nissan. I have it, its loud and doesn't fit properly. Intake: place racing or hotshot. Anyones guess which is better. Apex and acceleration pluss are a good place to buy from. Good luck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info man. I had written down a few ideas & I had the PR CAI, the Greddy Exhaust, & either the HotShot or Stillen headers, I think I'll go with the HotShot headers at least. That's about $1,200, then I need another $700 for the JWT ECU. Man, this is getting expensive. Thanks again,
Dennis

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteSER:
Because Apex has horrible customer service, you can get 10 different prices from them on the same item, and the owner's employee's are clueless. Ben, the owner, is the only person that you should talk to there. </font>
HA! Finally someone else realizes that. I had tons of problems with them. Cool that I wasn't the only one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.