SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize for the delay I am having problems with the system, this is the only loophole in a pinch. So here we go...

Suggested Retail for all 7 pieces: 1627.00 + shipping in full.

I am offering the whole kit for 1100.00 + 50% shipping NO TAX.

I will also sell without spoilers (2) or scoop for 750.00

Kits are complete with all hardware and are guaranteed to fit snug.

Pieces are pricey and will give on request. I am also waiting to here about shipping cost from the UK and actual materials used to manufacture. Any persons interested will be notified of all costs and other info per your contact to myself...

If you have any other questions feel free to ask...

------------------
Fred White
Hurricane Motorsports
Texas City, TX

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nxer2001:
I apologize for the delay I am having problems with the system, this is the only loophole in a pinch. So here we go...

Suggested Retail for all 7 pieces: 1627.00 + shipping in full.

I am offering the whole kit for 1100.00 + 50% shipping NO TAX.

I will also sell without spoilers (2) or scoop for 750.00

Kits are complete with all hardware and are guaranteed to fit snug.

Pieces are pricey and will give on request. I am also waiting to here about shipping cost from the UK and actual materials used to manufacture. Any persons interested will be notified of all costs and other info per your contact to myself...

If you have any other questions feel free to ask...

</font>
Not for nothing but that is a lot of money for a bodykit. My MSDesign front spoiler cost me $321.00 US shipped to JFK via Austria Airlines. All I had to do was go to customs to get it declared ($25.00 more) and it was in my hand. Took only 1 week to get. That time includes going to the bank, getting their Citibank US bank code, trasnsferring the money to their account and waiting for it to arrive.

·
8,148 Posts

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by YeloBlammo:
pretty white..you have pics of your kit?</font>
Actually it is not a kit but just the front spoiler. The NX comes with side skirts already so I didn't feel I needed those. Also the rear of the US car and a EURO car is different because the licene plates are long and thin on the Euro car. So that would not have been too cool unless I got a fake EURO plate to out behind my US plate.

The rear wing is a Erebuni wing. RW391
Check my index for pics you need
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/images

[This message has been edited by Pretty White (edited 07-24-2001).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts