SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
Do you know Bosch O2 (lambda Sensor) catalague Code for 1999 P11-144 or SR20DE or G20 for US.
As far as I get from internet it should be (0 258 003 622) but i am not sure...
another Q is what is the periodic replacement time for sensors?
How many o2 sensors in my P11 SR20DE? (2 or 1)
If the service computer (diagnostic hand one) says knock sensor error should i replace it with the new one? Because they say if it gives error you can not access other informations..
Please help.....
PS: I have timing chain noise in the mornings. Shuld I replace it or how long i can wait?
My P11 SR20DE 1999, 90.000km.

·
Registered
777 Posts
semih.ayanoglu said:
Hi guys
Do you know Bosch O2 (lambda Sensor) catalague Code for 1999 P11-144 or SR20DE or G20 for US.
As far as I get from internet it should be (0 258 003 622) but i am not sure...
another Q is what is the periodic replacement time for sensors?
How many o2 sensors in my P11 SR20DE? (2 or 1)
If the service computer (diagnostic hand one) says knock sensor error should i replace it with the new one? Because they say if it gives error you can not access other informations..
Please help.....
PS: I have timing chain noise in the mornings. Shuld I replace it or how long i can wait?
My P11 SR20DE 1999, 90.000km.
You have a Primera P11-144 not a G20. My Primera had only 1 sensor.

Where are you so I can help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi.
I have only exhaust O2 Sensor just like you have. G20 is US version of my 1999 Nissan Primera GT. We have SR20DE engine. I found Bosch O2 sensor part number from Autozone 13652 but this not BOSCH catalague number..
How about timing chain replacement criterias? Km?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Let me see if you can understand.
The G20 is not the same as your car. The P11-144 never got to this part of the world. The G20 is a luxury edition of the Primera P11 (or P10) with the SR20DE (e), and has more exhaust restrictions like O2 sensors, catalitic converters...etc..
Same situation for SR20DE (E) GT engine, never got to this part of the world.
About the chain replacement, I think you should adjust the tensioner first before thinking of changing the chain, mines does sound a little at cold start ups. 90, 000 kms is nothing to our engines.

semih.ayanoglu said:
Hi again . I am in Istanbul TURKEY.
The best place to find the right parts and accesories for your GT, is www.nissanprimera.net tell them I sent you.

Good luck,

Carlos.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think i did mistake about writing P11-144 intead of P11. Of course I know Primera GT is European and I am in Europe (Istanbul Turkey). I tought P11 Primera GT and G20 are the same like VW Bora in Europe and Jetta In USA.
Thank you very much for helping me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts