SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed this in their classic? Does it help out? Anyone have a dyno...? Any suggestions on how to tune? Any help would be greatly appriciated!!

------------------
Got 5-th gear pop-out problem?(FROM TalkingEAR) http://www.petitiononline.com/44ndone/
Damn it...I want an SE-R...NOW I HAVE ONE!! Bone Stock though...: (

·
Registered
513 Posts
I believe the primera intake cam is the same cam that is already on the high port motors. So, you basically had your come with what you want. The only upgrade you can go now is aftermarket.

------------------
Kevin
93 Ruby Pearl Classic
w/ advanced timing & Stillen POP

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Unless you have a '94, then it will help, but not much. It's an hour to swap.

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eric96ser:
Unless you have a '94, then it will help, but not much. It's an hour to swap.</font>
Have you guys heard of the Jim Wolf S1 cam?

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SENTRASER:
Have you guys heard of the Jim Wolf S1 cam?</font>
Yes... Those were the first generation JWT street cam that came out several years ago. Good luck finding those, as I believe they were phased out when the S3's went into production. IIRC, Mike K gained 4-6hp over the S1 cams with the S3's

FYI, I'm not sure if the first gen cams were called S1... Could have also been called the S2... But who knows... One or the other never went into production. (note: Take anything I say with a grain of salt as I am speaking through memory; a very bad one at that.)

--Andrew Phan

[This message has been edited by RollcageSR20 (edited 10-05-2001).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts