SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey man, does anybody have any side pics of their car w/ the pro kits on em (200 or se) preferably a before and after pic. I just want to make sure that they are low enough before I actually take the dive and buy some with my soon to be purchased agx's (I am going to buy some eibach spirngs, but not sure, sportline or pro, would rather go pro b/c of the handling, wear on the struts, ect, blablabla) I have seen bens car, but not a really good side pic though.

·
Registered
424 Posts
If you live in an area w/ bad roads, its probly not worth buying sportlines. I have the sports and the ride is pretty rough unless your on the highway. I myself am pondering to sell them and go w/ pro's or stock if the pro's aren't any softer.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Before:

After:

For more pictures go to my main website (click the link at the bottom of the forum) and click on the pictures link on the sidebar. There are more pictures there for you.

·
Registered
420 Posts
where's a good place to purchase the prokit springs for a good price? I'm gonna see if I can get a set for my birthday which is coming up in awhile. I've heard that I'll pay about $220, but I was hoping I could find them for $200 somewhere.Any good places? Is Louis still at APEX or did he leave?

[Edited by Toddles82 (10-23-2000 at 08:16 PM).]

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
I paid $172 I think. Got them from Courtesy, but while they were being shipped I found a cheaper place and Courtesy refunded me the difference, I think www.suspension.com

[Edited by Ben98SentraSE (10-23-2000 at 08:41 PM).]

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in dallas, so I definately put up with bad roads. thanks for the pics ben, I will probably go with the pro kits.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts