SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well some punk in there ingenius decide to bust into my car again! This time to steal my stereo. They tore out the console slashed all the wires and broke a multide of things...
WHat are the part names for the plastic section underneath the shift boot, the cable that control air flow around in the center console, the environment control center, fog lamp switch, rear defrost switch, the wire harness parts that plug into into along with the one for the hazard light switch, trim around the dash... possibly new instrument cluster. Part numbers or correct names would be awesome! The indicator lights work, but tach speed, gas and temp guages don't seem to be working. I am thinking that part of the dash was fryed and the digital dash has a seperate computer. Grr... With all this stuff happing I am not sure this poor university student will ever be able to turn his litrtel 1.6 into a SR20VE beast. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
i have a parts car if you send me a list of what you need, or even better photos with the parts circled, we could work somthing out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am need the compute portion for the digtal dash... i.e. the part the black connector plugs into. If you could spare a could portion of the wire and connectors that lead to both the rear de-fog switch and hazard lamp switch. These are most necessary for me! If you wish I can take pictures soon... I do not have digital camera so it is time consuming from process.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts