SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
a real egg-head
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago i got a cat back system from them and it did not fit. I tried all i could to make it fit and it didnt. I had them send UPS to pick it up and bring it back. I have called them many times and they either dont pick up or dont know what the update is. I finally got an answer today that they put it in the jig and its the right one. Then he tells me that they made it with no sway bar on the back, but even if i took it off it still wont fit. It was pressed right against he body of the car.

So i tell him i want to return it since i can in NO way use it. He then tells me that i packaged it wrong and the tip of the muffler got damaged. Then that i will have to talk to his boss tomorrow to see what we can do.

I cant believe this, i just wanted an exhaust and now im into a huge problem.

·
SE-R Protection League
1,242 Posts
Is the exhaust made for a B13 SE-R??
I think the mid-pipe is common between SE-R and NX, but the rear section is different.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Not the first time an NX2000 owner has had problems with VRS fitment. Other people have posted regarding this . I wonder if they are throwing this on a regular B13 jig and there are differences from the NX2000 w rear bar. I'd be willing to bet this is the case :eek2:

milburn

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Do you have stock exhaust manifold/b-pipe and cat in, or do you have aftermarket DP in and a test pipe? Our issue was an aftermarket DP and a test pipe that was to short. We lengthened the test pipe by 2.5" and everything fit perfect.

Brent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts