21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Did this ever get sorted out?

Chris
Hi Chris,

The car has been running fine with the high port for over a year. What did you want to know?

·
SR20 ENTHUSIAST
679 Posts
I just meant the vaccum line mystery in the pictures you posted.

We are actually doing a GA16DE to 95 Lowport SR20 swap next weekend hopefully (if all the parts are here)

Chris

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
All hoses were all related to the canister, so they were disabled by insterting screws of a slightly smaller diameter into the ends.

Leaving the hoses and using screws will last longer than vacuum caps since the caps are not very durable.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm almost done with my 94 classic lowport to jdm highport swap, and I was wandering is it the same as the b14 swap...and do I need a rseistor in that plug by the tranny? Also need to know about the vacuum hoses...the jdm didn't have egr system...but my lowport did...I've blocked of the header I have on my block, but the lowports egr system had about 4or 5 hoses ...I need a diagram or a picture if somebody has one.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
You can cap off or plug most of the vacuum lines since the EGR is not needed on the JDM motor. I know you will need the resistor for 95+ ECU's, but I am not sure about the 94.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Never mind dont need the resistor...B13......$!*^..

21 - 33 of 33 Posts