SR20 Forum banner

Progress Springs

458 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jacen99SE 
#1 ·
I've been talking to Mike from Motivational about my suspension, and I decided to go with the coil-overs for the front and KYB AGX's for the rear w/ lowering springs. He has a set of Sportlines or Progress springs for the rear, and I want to know your opinions on which one I should choose. I'm leaning towards the Progress because I've heard that the Sportlines lower the rear too much. Does anyone have any experience with Progress springs?

G
#2 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by martin_g34:
I've been talking to Mike from Motivational about my suspension, and I decided to go with the coil-overs for the front and KYB AGX's for the rear w/ lowering springs. He has a set of Sportlines or Progress springs for the rear, and I want to know your opinions on which one I should choose. I'm leaning towards the Progress because I've heard that the Sportlines lower the rear too much. Does anyone have any experience with Progress springs? </font>
Sorry Martin. I don't have any experience with the Progress springs, but I do with the Sportlines. I have a 00 Sentra SE w/ Sportlines and they do sit lower in the rear than the front. Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.