SR20 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 94 bumper with the air dam, I just sprayed it with some primer for now, so it doesnt match my car...I am getting the whole car painted next month, so there's no point to paint just the bumper for now. Here's some pics. enjoy :D

·
Registered
695 Posts
U wanna be....shieet wait till I post pictures of my monster :) Whats with the rice ride next to it nigz ? RICE CONTENT.....raced some 01 Civic EX 4 door with a metal rear wing...kid put it in reverse and hit the car behind him...I nearly died from laughing behind the wheel of my car...I ofcourse drove off smoking my tires in glory.
Mike Jez- ANIT RICER...carries a box of RICE A RONIE in his glove box just to give mad props to them ricers.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo my friend it looks TIGHT!:D I want to jump on one of those! I like the way it looks. When you paint it and put your 15's back on it will look awesome. What you really need is those rims and that car next to you!;) LOL! Looks good my friend!

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
The darker-colored primer looks surprisingly non-ghetto. Wouldn't a matte black SE-R club racer with glossy black flames look mean?

...raced some 01 Civic EX 4 door with a metal rear wing...kid put it in reverse and hit the car behind him...I nearly died from laughing behind the wheel of my car...
That's no tall-Jez-tale, is it? I had to LOL at one. Too bad for the driver behind.

I can see how a slushbox driver could do that. Click the selector into "N" to rev the Honda 1.7L ground-pounder, and in the heat of the moment grab "R" instead of "D."

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
and everyone wants to be like us 93-94 people :).

you know what you should do. paint the whole car flat black like that....straight out of Robocop :D

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
that looks hot! i wanna do something like that with my car :)

how much did that cost ya? and why aren't the B14 rims on your car right now?

and Robocop! that movie was the shizznits! Those ol' primered Tauri were fast !!! heeheh! especially with that 400 pound robocop in it :D

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
well, I havent payed anything for the bumper yet, just traded a friend, he is getting a kit put on his car, and didit need it anymore, but I will give him about $50 or so.

No B14 rims yet, I took em off over the summer, they needed tires bad :( but I will have them on in a week or so!!!! :D

·
Registered
497 Posts
Serban, looks like it is going to be nice. I have been thinking about doing the same thing too. All these aftermarket body kits are just way to damn big.

Two thumbs up brother.:D

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The 93, 94 bumpers are the best body upgrade for us 91 and 92 folks :D

I cant wait to get it painted and put my rims back on.

On a side note...what do you all think of either painting or powdercoating my B14 rims black???

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
If you're going to color the rims (paint/powdercoat) I suggest NOT black. A dark gunmetal gray, or dark bronze, would be my choice for a black car (as you can tell I've been thinking about this myself :D ), although I do have to say that in person Greg's black Rotas look cool. I just feel that on a black car, black wheels are too monotonous.

For the bronze, I'm not talking about a lighter color that's closer to gold; that'd be too pimpin', yo. A darker, duskier color IMHO would be cooler and would show up brake dust less easily.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
NOT TOO SHABBY, MY BRO!!!!

****too bad it doesnt add any hp like the 91 cams do for us 94 people!!!:p :p :p :cool: :D

·
jo mom
502 Posts
SentraPLAYA said:
U wanna be....shieet wait till I post pictures of my monster :) Whats with the rice ride next to it nigz ? RICE CONTENT.....raced some 01 Civic EX 4 door with a metal rear wing...kid put it in reverse and hit the car behind him...I nearly died from laughing behind the wheel of my car...I ofcourse drove off smoking my tires in glory.
Mike Jez- ANIT RICER...carries a box of RICE A RONIE in his glove box just to give mad props to them ricers.
I love the writing and the story.. Both make me chuckle..

When my 92 got the 93-94 bumper no one noticed except my brother who knows the car well.. It's on e of those things only WE will appreciate...

·
Registered
450 Posts
It's one of those things only WE will appreciate...

Its kind of like when your wife/girfriend gets their hair cut.

I get in SOOOOO much trouble when I don't notice/coment on the change.....:eek:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Re: It's one of those things only WE will appreciate...

HEY that looks nice!

BTW nice teg next to you, is that yours? Ahhhh!!!!!
Another (Nissan + Honda) owner?????

why can't we all just get along? :D

~Neeraj

·
-
3,560 Posts
I had this done in 93, does this make me old school yet?

Make sure whoever paints the fascia properly preps it. Mine flaked after a few weeks.

Evidently, there is a TSB on this.

Sweet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts