SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

It fits with the 6 speed!!!! No cutting required. Axles are installed as well. Hopefully the brackets for the motor mounts will be done this week. This is my current project car. When it's completed a full write up will be available to anyone who would like to do this. Enjoy.

Let me give some info;

2004 Maxima Engine
2003 Spec V tranny
2003 Spec V Axles
2003 Spec V shifter with cable assembly with clutch master cylinder lines as slave as well
2003 Spec V Spindle, hubs, rotors and calipers
2004 Maxima Bell housing
2002 Pathfinder 3.5 Throttlebody (not shown in the pics)

·
Pâté Performance...
1,980 Posts
Nice!! Can't wait to see how it runs!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Man you stole my idea lol. I'm definitly interested in this swap, can you say SR20 up for sale. What wire harness are you going to use for the swap? :biggthump :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
FYI, this isn't an SR20 vehicle, I really didn't see the point as nothing in the drive train is compatible. It's a Sentra E, the lightest ****er in the group:D. Besides running this in the 1/4 mile my real intentions are to use it for road racing.

Digitek;

Te eh estado llamando desde el miercoles, dame un call cuando puedas y felicidades!!

Rob;

Ya tu sabes, espero poder mantenerlo a gasolina y de vez en cuando sumbarle una botella con 150 a 200 chongos :D:D

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.